ॐ Indigo Mala: 108 Beads Japa Mala Necklace ☽ 5th & 6th Chakra Healing Necklace.
This Japa Mala necklace stands out for its stunning blue color, 8mm Genuine Deluxe Crystals which ensure the best benefits and gorgeous Sari Silk from India, part of the Fair Trade program, wrapped with an Ohm charm. Benefit your body, mind and soul with all the healing properties of the 5th & 6th Chakra Colors and Crystals used in this Mala yoga jewelry:
______✧ INTENTION ___________
The Indigo Mala includes gemstone crystals and sandalwoods carefully selected to work in 5th and 6th Chakras and inner peace, improving communication, expression, third eye, intuition, inner force, to feel protected and peaceful.
Vibrant colors and an amazing texture! a gift for eyes and soul.
______✧ CRYSTALS AND DETAILS ___________
✧ Lapis Lazuli ✧ Tiger's Eye ✧ Jasper Marine Sediment ✧ Sandalwood ✧ Agate
+ Pretty Lapis Lazuli Guru Bead 12mm approx)
+ Blue Sari ribbon Tassel
+ Long-lasting and high quality cotton thread.
+ Style Without knots between beads. Total length is about 90cm / 35.5 inches
+ Cleaned and charged with tibetan bowls and palo santo before shipping.
Beads have beautiful patterns, lines and unique shades. Mystical deep colors to focus your mind during meditation. You will love it for meditation, chanting mantras, yoga sessions or just to feel the wonderful vibes of the necklace. It is also a fabulous accesory with a bohemian touch... Receiving the wonderful benefits to the mind and the spirit that minerals brings when the Japa Mala is used as accessory. Lightweight, trully confortable to wear.
______✧ MANTRA ___________
+ This Mala is MANTRA ACTIVATED and Conscious created during a meditation to activate each crystal and infuse them with a positive energy and vibration... with the powerful Yoga sacred chant Om Shanti, a mantra for peace.
______✧ PACKAGING ___________
Your new mala includes a soft bag to store it when you're not using it or take it comfortably to your trips, yoga retreats and classes.
You can expect a mala that will be totally made with heart! It will be a great inspirational gift for you or for a loved one.
______✧ MALA GUIDE ___________
This mala includes a custom guide that I created with extended info about Mala (spiritual meaning, how to care it and use it, crystals and mantra)
As a way to take care of the environment and protect our trees, the guide will be sent to your email for free :)
Please leave your email in the "personalization" box. Your email will be only used to send you the guide.
______✧ CRYSTALS BENEFITS
· LAPIS LAZULI: Communication, peace, serenity, wisdom, integrity, enlightenment.
· AGATE: Stone of Strength, Protection, Harmony, Creativity ♡ Agate is also known as a good luck stone, brings peace, happiness.
· JASPER: Stimulates and strengthens the throat chakra, communication and creativity. Jasper is the stone symbolizing strength of mind and courage, therefore it is used to strengthen the emotional field, mental and spiritual energy.
· Natural Sandalwood is a deep relaxing wood with a sweet aroma, attract positive energy and center the mind helping to feel good.
· Tiger's eye Stone is protective and promotes positive emotions. Amplifies your personal power and security.
SARI SILK RIBBON | shades are irregular and beautiful. This ribbon is made of recycled hand cut Sari material from clothing, then it is hand-dyed. When you purchase sari silk jewelry in my shop, you are helping families from India and Nepal that sell this ribbon for living!
· I am working with natural and semi-precious stones and materials to make my Malas. Beads have beautiful patterns, lines and unique shades. Crystals patterns may vary slightly.
I carefully choose each bead and ribbon, I can assure you that your Mala will be wonderful!
______✧ CARE INSTRUCTIONS ___________
It is recommended to keep your mala away from water and lotions.
______✧ SHIPPING ___________
· Safely packaged. Registered shipment with tracking number.
______ॐ WHAT IS A MALA? ___________
☾ A Mala is a string of 108 prayer beads commonly used by Hindus, Buddhists and some Sikhs for the spiritual practice known in Sanskrit as "japa." They are used to meditate, recite mantras or words of power and affirmations. Each time that you make a repetition of the mantra, you advance a bead of the necklace, continuing this way until you reach the bead 108.
Although in a practical sense meditation is the use that is given to a japa mala, it is also true that it is not its unique use. Even as accesory, you will benefit from wearing this jewelry considered sacred and Divine. 108 is a magical number so using a mala is a symbolic way to connect you with the cosmic cycles that govern the universe: the necklace represents the path of the sun ☼ and moon ☽ in the sky.
My malas are Created with the intention to achieve peace, happiness, joy, kindness, Love for you and the world. It will be a source of profound blessings in your life.
It is also a beautiful mean to establish intentions and generally to feel good. Besides of having a strong spiritual purpose and a powerful positive energy, this jewelry is also a fabulous necklace. Enjoy! Sat Nam.
ॐ I have made a lot of japa mala necklaces / bracelets and customers are ALWAYS happy with the design!! Please check the feedback on my shop!
Colors of photos might vary according to each screen configuration.
♪ Thanks for shopping! ♫
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
TERMS OF SERVICE - OVERVIEW
These Terms of Service apply to all purchases of products offered by me, Alejandra Avila Salaño through this my etsy shop Kandy Disenos : www.kandydisenos.etsy.com or www.etsy.com/shop/KandyDisenos
These policies refer to Alejandra Avila Salaño and my Etsy Shop Kandy Disenos, including all information and services available from my etsy shop to you, the buyer, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before purchasing in my etsy shop. By purchasing, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced here as Privacy and Return Policies.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not purchase in my etsy shop. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. All these Terms of Service apply to all users of my etsy shop.
You can review the most current version of my Terms of Service at any time on this page. I reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or purchase to Kandy Disenos Etsy Shop following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
You may also choose to provide me with additional information (as a change of the name and the receiver address)
Actually it is necessary to add a telephone number or email to send the items by my courier. It will not be possible to make the registered shipment without this information. Your order can't be send until you provide it.
Some items include a PDF Custom Guide with info about the product you are buying (crystals benefits, how to use it and care information.) The email you provide will be only used to send you the PDF Guide and for registered shipping as mentioned before, as it is needed for my postal office. I will not keep this information after sending you the guide and the package.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service provider:
I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfer:
I will not sell or merge my business.
- Compliance with laws:
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention:
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alejandra Avila Salaño, I am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at kandydisenos [!at] hotmail.com
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Alejandra Avila Salaño, Avenida Doctor Waksman, 24-12, 46006, Valencia - España
SHIPPING POLICY :
1. Processing Time :
I will start to perform the expedition and shipment of the order within a period of 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and holidays).
Custom orders might take more days to be shipped, the customer will be notified about the time needed for complete the custom order.
If once the order is confirmed, the product or any of the requested products is not available, Kandy Disenos will contact you to let you know of this fact as soon as possible, proposing solutions.
2. Packaging :
Your order will be carefully and securely packaged with paper and bubble envelope to protect it during shipment, so you´ll receive your items in perfect condition.
3. Shipping Address
Please make sure the shipping address is error-free as refunds will not be issued to orders with incorrect address information.
All packages are shipped from Spain with Correos (Sociedad Estatal Correos y Telegrafos SA) with Registered Shipping. Once the order has been sent you will receive a tracking number.
4. Delivery Times :
Please note I do not have control over shipping dates so I can't give an exact delivery date. These deadlines are indicative and approximate. Once I leave the package in the mail office, everything is in custom and postal services hands, I can't assume any responsibility for delivery times.
Spain: 2-7 business days aprox
Europe: 7-15 business days aprox
Other International shipping might takes around 7- 21 business days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) for the most countries, all depends of customs and post office.
Please note due to higher volumes during the holidays it may take a few more days to arrive than usual.
DELIVERY TIMES FOR CHRISTMAS:
- USA, Canada, Australia: December 10th
- Europe: December 15th
After that dates, unfortunately there's only a small chance your package will arrive before Dec 25th, more likely it will delivered a few days after that date.
If you place your order after deadlines, please consider these risks.
5. Customs and import taxes
Customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply by the receiving country. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
6. Tracking number
- National orders (Spain) can track the package on the Correos website: https://bit.ly/2G4vO5l To see the status of your order, you must enter your tracking number in the "Shipping Locator" box." Keep in mind that in some cases it may not be fully updated.
- International orders can not be tracked online. Once the package is outside Spain, I can't track it either in internet.
Since detailed information is not accessible to me from my country, if you do not receive your order after the mentioned regular shipping period, you can get information about the package through your phone call to USPS or Local Postal Service.
Even better if you go directly to your nearest Post Office providing your tracking number.
Your Postal Office will inform you about the exactly location ans status of the package.
7. Order delivery process + receiving your order
a) Please be sure to check often your postal mail box because package require a signature to be delivered.
b) If you are not at home during delivery, the postal man will leave you a pick up note. Then, they will take the package to your corresponding Postal office.
They won't go again to your address to try delivery again!
c) When this happen, you have to go to your local Postal office.
d) Postal Services will keep the package in your postal office for a few days waiting for you to pick it up.
e) Even if you don't have a pick up note, you can also withdraw your package at your corresponding post office providing your tracking number and an identification.
f) Please if you aren't at the address provided when they try to deliver it, go as soon as possible to your Post office. After a few days, if nobody claim the package they return it to me as package “unclaimed.”
If the package is returned to me because it was not picked up at the post office, the customer must have to pay again the corresponding shipping costs to make a new shipment.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges according to this policy.
Customers have a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the products object of the contract to desist from it without justifying its decision and without penalty. In this case, the customer must contact me through Etsy Messages.
I will contact you as soon as possible.
EXCEPTIONS: unless they arrive damaged or defective, The following items can't be returned or changed :
- Custom or personalized orders.
- Items on Sale. Items purchased during Sale / Discount campaigns are final sales. These orders can't be cancelled, items can't be changed or returned and it is not possible to make any money refunds.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
I will no make refunds, exchanges or cancellations before the products arrive to my address and all them will be checked.
To have the right to receive a full refund of the amount previously paid for the products, first I must receive in my studio the products in its original packaging and in perfect condition, if it is not returned in the same original condition, the product will suffer a depreciation.
Once I receive the returned products and check the status of the same confirming that everything is in perfect condition, the customer will have the refund of the price of the products as soon as possible, the maximum legal period to make the refund of the amount is 14 days.
Once the period of 14 days has elapsed from the reception of the order without the customer having exercised their legal right of desisting, no refunds will be accepted, except in the case of a defective product or in which a different product has been sent by mistake.
In the situation that you aren't at the shipping address during delivery, the reception and delivery of your order is totally in your hands.
I won't make orders cancellations, total or partial refunds and I will not be responsible in any case for :
- Packages that have not been received because there is nobody at the delivery address,
- Packages that have not been picked up or claimed at the post office after delivery has been attempted,
- Packages with wrong / incomplete address or name and delivery could not be made.
- Delays due to customs and postal services.
These cases are out of my control as seller. I do my best and everything in my hands to create and ship your order perfectly for a correct delivery.
DEFECTIVE OR ERRONEOUS PRODUCT
In the case that the product has a defect or a different product has been sent to you by mistake, please contact me immediately to indicate it and I will provide you with the necessary information to make the return.
Once the item has been received and the error has been verified, I will send you a new one, with the cost of the return and the delivery of the new product being asumed by the seller. If the defective or erroneous item is not available, , the amount will be returned as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 14 days.
ADDRESS FOR RETURNING ITEMS
Avenida Doctor Waksman, 24-12, 46006, Valencia, España, Spain
In my shop you will find Beautiful handmade Japa Mala necklaces, Boho Jewelry inspired by Nature. Gemstone and Indian Silk Necklaces, bracelets earrings, anklets. Spiritual Jewelry & Healing jewelry. Wonderful Gifts as Keychains, Secret Boxes and more!
- Please note, colors of photos might vary according to each screen configuration.
- All metal components are nickel and lead free.
- All gemstone crystals are genuine.
· All orders are safely packaged. You´ll receive your items in perfect condition.
· Registered shipment with tracking number. A signature is needed for receive your package.
· Designs are produced and shipped from Valencia, Spain within 3 to 5 working days.
Custom orders might take more days to be shipped, you will be informed in that case.
International shipping takes around 7- 21 business days (not including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) for the most countries, all depends of customs and post office.
I would love to give you the exact date you will receive your order but is not in my hands, all depends of customs and postal services.
Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
I am currently not making CUSTOM designs, but it is possible to make little modifications to the available designs (for example: changing the color/material of tassels or crystal pendants in Malas, replacement of some crystals.)
These modifications add an additional cost to the premade jewelry design (they are budgeted apart from the original design price)
Contact me through Etsy Messages if you need more information.
Each design requires time and effort as they are handcrafted by me with care and intention, featuring genuine premium crystals, unique color combinations and the most high quality materials. My prices are already tight to make them affordable to my customers.
Wholesale starts with a minimum of 4 pieces. It should be the same jewelry style (4 bracelets, 4 Mala necklaces, 4 keychains, etc.), models/patterns/colors can be mixed.
- Discount of 15% + Freeshipping on orders over 35€
I sell to stores and the response has been always positive. My designs are really loved when they are seem in person because their beauty, originality and their fabulous energy! :)
For more information contact me through Etsy Messages.
Almost all Japa Malas have the option to be made with or without knots between beads. Please check the description box of each Mala. You can choose the Style / Finish in the drop menu.
Anyway if you like a Mala and do not see this option, contact me through Etsy messages. In most cases it is possible that I can do it.
The knots between crystals provide an extra resistance and durability to the Mala because the quartz are not in contact with each other. They also make easier to slide the beads through your fingers when meditating.
♫ Malas should be used with love. When you're not using it, keep it in the bag in which you received the Mala in your sacred corner.
♫ It is recommended to keep your mala away from water, perfums and lotions.
♫ It is also advisable that you take off your Mala for sleeping.
♫ Gemstones, seeds and sacred Wood may change over time, because they are living elements, by interaction with our energy and body oil itself.
This is a natural effect, they will grow stronger and will receive your energy.
- It is recommended to take off your jewelry before swimming/showering and putting perfumes, as metal charms and components might loose its shine.
- To keep perfect your jewelry, it is important to keep it in a cool and dry place if you are not using it.
1) I use International Registered Airmail, otherwise we will never know is there is an issue with package. This also means that a signature is required for delivery.
2) Your tracking number will be sent once the order is shipped.
3) International orders can not be tracked online. Once the package is outside Spain, I can't track it either in internet.
4) Since detailed information is not accessible to me from my country, if you do not receive your order after the mentioned regular shipping period, you can get information about the package through your phone call to USPS or Local Postal Service.
Even better if you go directly to your nearest Post Office providing your tracking number.
Your Postal Office will inform you about the status
A Japa Mala is a string of 108 prayer beads commonly used by Hindus, Buddhists and some Sikhs for the spiritual practice known in Sanskrit as "japa." They are used to meditate, recite mantras or words of power and affirmations. Each time that you make a repetition of the mantra, you advance a bead of the necklace, continuing this way until you reach the bead 108.
Although in a practical sense meditation is the use that is given to a japa mala, it is also true that it is not its unique use. Even as accesory, you will benefit from wearing this jewelry considered sacred and Divine. 108 is a magical number so using a mala is a symbolic way to connect you with the cosmic cycles that govern the universe ☼☽